And here it is, after being "Halloweened!"
To create this layout, you will need the Trick or Treat Paper pack and stickers, black cardstock, the Shape Maker with Circle Tag cartridge, the 12-inch Trimmer and Tape Runner. (You could substitute the Circle Tags with any cut-out circles).
- Cut 12x2.5 inch strips from the spider-web print paper and adhere over the red-orange page border.
- Cut as many 4.5x6.5 inch photo mats as you need from the patterned papers and add to page.
- One of the Trick or Treat papers has nine squares, which you can cut apart and use for journaling or accents, as I did using the orange square with a spider.
- Cut two circle tags from black cardstock and adhere to page; use a ruler and pen to draw the strings and "hang" them from the top of the page.
- Add arrow stickers or others, as you like, and also the little spider stickers on the circle tags.
- The grid design of the page makes it easy to line everything up just so!
- Along the edge of each page are numbers, as if it's a record book; I circled the "31" on each side, for Halloween.
Stop 1: Sarah Fitzgerald at Click Write Share
Stop 2: Julie Tambrini at Julie's Creative Memories Blog (You are HERE)
Stop 3: Candace Bouldin at Scrappin' Jpegs
Stop 4: Lisa Graham at Lisa's Workshop
Stop 5: Fran Smitherman at Celebrating Your Beautiful Life
Stop 6: Diana Brinsley at D. Brinsley's Memory Keeping Blog
Stop 7: Stefani Jones at Crop with Stef